Thursday, May 24, 2007

Too much

God I can't bear it, there's just too much going on online - I can't keep up! Between msn, skype, my 4 (main) emails, my flickr page, my blog, youtube and now facebook, it's crazy. So many sites, so little time, so much time to waste. Or is it? What exactly are they for? Entertainment? Education? Work? Friendship? I am confused. As much as I love spending time online and find the internet truly fascinating, useful and amusing, I'm finding myself more and more drawn into the whole thing and I'm a little scared. I'm spending far too much time online, updating my profile, pictures, emailing friends, chatting to family, writing, editing - and is it all worth it? Can I manage without it? Probably. And then I'd be missing out on a lot, and probably wouldn't be half as efficient. It's a love-hate relationship. Me and my macbook.... And now, my facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=581020232

No comments: