Friday, March 09, 2007

last week...


haha, nearly week 4 and where's the progress? I'm not usually a quitter but I must say this is getting really hard. As much as I loooovvvee chocolate, this stuff is sickly, rich, thick and not really kind on my overall health... Also, I admit that I've been consuming chocolate under other forms, and in perhaps slightly gentler versions - do cadburys dairy buttons count at all?

So I propose the following - I will dig into Montezumas until samurai chun returns and then the whole thing will be transformed into a big chocolate fest - brownies, fudge cake - you name it and I will make it. Any takers?

ps - the damage is much work - this was last week's photo- I am ashamed to upload this week's.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/chocolatefudge.html

No comments: